Studies show that vitamin C is a powerful and effective antioxidant that offers a wide array of important health benefits, including:
- lowers blood pressure and stroke risk
- regulates nitric oxide levels
- improves peripheral blood flow
- aids in cellular repair
- strengthens immune system
- improves cardiac health
- helps avoid degenerative diseases
- improves eye health
To ensure that you get at least the recommended 90 mg per day, eat a 1 cup serving of a fruit salad made from any combination of oranges, strawberries, papaya, kiwi, and mango. If you have another favorite, toss it in there, too (I like watermelon — a good source of vitamin C and more lycopene than tomatoes). All these fruits are loaded with nutrients and taste great.
Get STRONGER, Get FASTER!