Here’s a core workout that’s a favorite of many of the athletes that train at our facility:
- Hanging Leg Raise x 10
- Back Extension x 10
- (Weighted) Incline Situp x 10
- Medicine Ball Toe Touch x 10
- Decline Plate Press x 10
- Swiss Ball Leg Raise x 10
- Medicine Ball Russian Twist x 10
- Swiss Ball Plank x 30 seconds
You can incorporate this circuit into your workout, or make it a “stand alone” workout by performing each exercise multiple times. Increase the difficulty/intensity of the workout by adding resistance (bands, weight plates, etc.) to body-weight exercises; progressively increasing weight and/or repetitions; or adding time to the plank.
Get STRONGER, Get FASTER!