Fortunately, you can get plenty of fluid through your food – more specifically, fresh summer produce.
Here are a few examples of fruits and vegetables, and their water content:
- 1 watermelon wedge = 10 ounces of water
- 1 medium peach = 5 oz.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries = 5 oz.
- 1 cup sliced cucumber = 4 oz.
- 1 medium tomato = 4 oz.
- 1 cup chopped raw zucchini = 4 oz.
- 1 ear cooked corn on the cob = 3 oz.
Supplement your hydration and improve your nutrition with fresh summer fruits and veggies.
Get STRONGER, Get FASTER!